ALLEGRO COZUMEL BY OCCIDENTAL
The Allegro Cozumel Resort offers a variety of activities to suit any traveler and encourages guest participation. 10 miles from downtown, the Allegro is a five minute boat ride away from the 3-mile long Palancar Reef (so this resort is a great diving destination!) - excellent sandy beach, two-story thatch-roof villas, very family-friendly.
- Babysitting services - yes, fees apply.
- Kids club - ages 4-12
- Baggage check available
- Courtesy room available
- Handicap accessible / equipped (4 rooms)
- Laundry facilities available
- Lounges/bars - 2
- Restaurants on premises - 3
- Safety deposit box - in room, no charge
- Activities desk/concierge
- Moped rental - approximately $25 - $35 per day plus gas. Prices may vary.
- Playground for kids
- Swimming pools - 2 outdoor
- Tennis courts - 4 lighted, equipment rental not offered
- Non-motorized water sports available on premises: volleyball, beach soccer, table tennis, darts, billiards, table games and cards.
- water sports: kayaks, snorkeling, sailing, water polo, aqua aerobics, boogie boards, windsurfing.
- Nightly entertainment with local talent and staff
- Room Service: Continental breakfast only (7 a.m. - 10 a.m.)
- All meals and beverages, including domestic brands of alcohol
- Wine served with dinner
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes and gratuities are included
- Main bar - open from 12:30pm - 10:30pm
- Swim-up bar open from 10:00am - 1:30am
- Amber bar - the show bar is open from 8:30om - 10:30pm
- Fast Eddie's - 9:00pm - 1:30am - sports bar and disco featuring 2 pool tables, 2 foosball tables, dart boards, 12 color TVs featuring local and international sports events as well as daily guest activities and a logo shop. The disco will open nightly (after nightly show, about 11 p.m.) playing local and international dance music.
- Buffet breakfast - served at the "Topaz" restaurant
daily from 7 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Lunch - served at the "Topaz" restaurant daily
from 12:30 p.m. -2:30 p.m.
Snack bar open from 12 noon - 4 p.m.
Buffet dinner - served at the "Topaz" restaurant
daily from 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
A la carte dinner - dining in either "Caruso's" Italian restaurant with dress code (closed Sundays) or "La Troje" Mexican restaurant (closed Thursdays.) Reservations are needed. 2 Seatings: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Children's Activities and Programs
- Little Village Club - activities program for children and playground area under adult supervision.
- For children 4 - 12 years old
- Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Lunch at 1 p.m.)
- Daily Activities include: junior aerobics exercises, junior Olympics, sand castle contests, beach soccer, swimming lessons, swimming relay races, junior triathalon, children's karaoke singing, ceramic painting, junior Spanish classes, mini-disco, painting, adventure walks, shuffleboard, ping-pong, various games, dance classes, friendship bracelets, beach ball volleyball, and basketball.
- Superior Premium (recently renovated rooms)
Bedding - 2 double beds or 1 king bed, Occupancy limits - 3 adults, 2 children, 4 total
- Maximum of 2 children through the age of 1 stay free in existing bedding with at least 2 adults
- Children ages 2 - 12 years old are surcharged in "high" season
- Rollaway beds are available free of charge
- Cribs are available free of charge
- Rollaway beds and cribs can only be used in rooms which have king bedding not 2 double beds
- Minimum check-in age is 18
The hotel does not offer nonsmoking rooms. The hotel offers 4 handicap rooms based on availability. Check-in time is 3 p.m. Check-out time is 12 noon. All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safety deposit box, remote control TV with cable movie channels and telephones. There are 8 hotel rooms per unit (4 rooms are ground level and 4 rooms are upstairs). Eight Superior Premium rooms out of 300 are ocean view, the others are pool view or garden view. Rollaways and cribs will only fit in rooms with 1 king bed (not in a room with 2 double beds).
Get Allegro package Rates Here!