GRAND COZUMEL BY OCCIDENTAL
The Grand is Cozumel's newest resort. This luxury property is located about 12 miles south of town and directly on the ocean. As you walk from the lobby to the outside courtyard, you'll feel like you have stepped back in time to a Spanish Colonial small town. The resort is located within a 5 minute boat ride of Cozumel's most popular reefs. And if you'd like see the sights on the mainland, just hop on the ferry to Playa del Carmen (45 minute ride). There you also have full privileges at the Occidental Carribbean Village Playacar, Occidental Village Cancun, and the Occidental Allegro Playacar.This all-inclusive resort includes all meals and snacks, unlimited bar, nightly entertainment shows, sports and recreation, Kid's Club and daily organized activities.
ONE OF THE MOST LUXURIOUS All-inclusive resortS ON THE ISLAND!
- Activities desk (arrange mainland excursions and on island tours)
- Babysitting services by appointment with additional fee
- Baggage check
- Courtesy room
- Handicap accessible / equipped
- Health club facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Lounges/Bars - 3
- Restaurants on premises - 4
- Safety deposit box - no charge in the room
- Spa and beauty parlor
- Activities desk/Concierge
- Car and moped rental
- Swimming pools - 2 outdoor, 1 children's
- Tennis courts - 4 (all lighted, equipment rental not offered)
- Non-motorized water sports available on premises
- Room Service: Continental Breakfast
- All meals and beverages (including domestic drinks)
- Wine served with dinner
- Nightly theme nights
- Activities included are
- tennis (on all 4 hard surface courts),
- sailing (with instruction),
- snorkeling and scuba diving introductions in the pool,
- pedal boats,
- and boogie boards.
- and water polo.
- All taxes and gratuities are included.
- Stay at One, Play at All' program (arrangements for pass need to be done 24 hours in advanced with the Guest Services Manager)
Lounges and Bars
- Main Bar - serving cocktails and drinks, 12:30pm - 10:30pm
- Swim Up Bar - 10:00am - 1:30am
- Amber Bar - Entertainment bar, 8:30pm - 10:30pm
- Fast Eddies - Sports Bar and Disco, complete with pool tables, color televisions, sports videos, and local and international music, 7:00pm - 1:30am. Disco hours are 10:30pm - 1:30am
- Savor the 6 dining areas, including 4 a la carte restaurants featuring a steak (Sonoran Grill), Mexican, Mediterranean, and Italian (pizza) specialities.
Children's activities and programs
- Little Village Club - activities program for children and playground area under adult supervision.
- For children 4 - 12 years old
- Dates: Year round,
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Lunch at 1PM)
- Daily Activities Include: Junior aerobics exercises, junior olympics, sand castle contests, beach soccer, swimming lessons, swimming relay races, junior triathalon, children's karaoke singing, ceramic painting, junior Spanish classes, mini-disco, painting, adventure walks, shuffleboard, ping-pong, various games, dance classes, friendship bracelets, beach ball volleyball, basketball, all under adult supervision.
- Deluxe Concierge (added ammenities)
- Deluxe Romance (Honeymoon Package)
- Royal Club Luxury
- Royal Club Junior Suite
- Royal Club Master Suite
- Rollaway beds are available free of charge
- Cribs are available free of charge
- Rollaway beds and cribs can only be used in rooms which have king bedding not 2 double beds
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Bedding: 2 double beds or 1 king bed,
Occupancy limits: Maximum 3 adults or 2 Adults and 2 children, 4 total.
All rooms have air conditioning, ceiling fan, safety deposit box, remote control television with cable movie channels, coffee makers, hairdryers, ironing boards, and telephones.
Non-smoking rooms are not available.
Four handicapped rooms are available based on availability. Some restaurants may only operate on select schedules. Some restaurants may require reservations and expect appropriate dress. Consult the hotel upon arrival for hours of operation, reservation policies and dress codes.
Get Occidental Grand package Rates Here!